Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lousy Hamas and Lousy Human Rights Watch

Hamas has established a lousy police (non)state in Gaza. It has managed the place horribly and made it clear that it is as bad as Fath--and that is really bad in Palestinian politics. But in a week when children and other Palestinians were murdered by Israeli jet fighters, Human Rights Watch found time to talk about harassment of activists in Gaza--as important as the topic is. But having been privy to internal documents leaked to me from Human Rights Watch's staff over the years, I know how much the director worry about "our pro-Israel donors". So I know the game. Human Rights my...potato. Maybe this press released would be sent to your pro-Israel donors and maybe you will get a few thousand dollars for it. Good luck. I know how hard you are trying to be...bad.