Friday, September 21, 2012

Will Palestinians in Syria be armed also?

K sent me this:  "Al Jazeera says Syrian forces have attacked Palestinian refugees: "Syrian armed forces have shelled al-Hajar al-Aswad and the Palestinian refugee camp of Yarmouk in the capital Damascus, according to pro-state media reports*." (story  )
Do you think the US will give these Palestinians anti-aircraft missiles and fund them and saturate the media with their suffering or do one damn thing in the UN about it?
I don't."

*Of course, Aljazeera is lying here like it does in most of its stories on Syria. Syrian regime media did not admit to its responsibility in shelling that hit refugee camps in Syria.  

PS Contrary to silly tweets, I did not exonerate the regime here. I did write before against regime shelling of the camp.  I said that Aljazeera lied that the regime admitted its crime.